We welcome you to comment on FarmersJournal.ie and our related social media sites (including Facebook and Youtube) but we you ask you abide by a few simple rules:
1. Comments should be respectful to other users.
2. Do not post comments which are defamatory, offensive or harassing.
3. Keep it family friendly- do not post profane material or personal abuse of authors or other commentators.
4. Do not curse.
5. Do not post messages which are incitement to hatred, sexist, homophobic or racist.
6. It is not allowed to pretend to be someone other than who you are, for example by using another person's real name, or adopt multiple identities in a discussion.
7. It is not allowed to post commercial messages.
8. The Farmers Journal will post moderate comments. That means we will not review a comment prior to its posting. However, users can flags comments as inappropriate and the moderator will endeavour to deal with them in a prompt manner.
9. The Farmers Journal reserves the right to edit or remove any comments, without notice, at anytime.
10. If a person persists in breaking these rules, they may be blocked from posting comments.