1. Who was awarded the RDS Gold Medal for Enterprise this year?
A. Breege O’Donoghue
B. Siobhan Talbot
C. Fiona Muldoon
2. Which company beat Kerry Group to buy DuPont’s ingredients and flavours division?
B. International Flavours and Fragrances
3. What has been the highest price a barrel of oil reached this year?
4. Lidl opened a new distribution centre in Newbridge this year, how many acres does it cover under one roof?
A. 5 acres
B. 7 acres
C. 14 acres
5. How many acres of corn (maize) did US farmers plant this year?
A. 91m acres
B. 40m acres
C. 100m acres
6. What type of cheese factory did Ornua recently open in Spain?
7. Who is the CEO of Northern Ireland poultry company Moy Park?
A. Janet McCollum
B. Trevor Lockhart
C. Chris Kirke
8. Who is the new CEO Coillte?
A. Patrick Coveney
B. Imelda Hurley
C. Fergal Leamy
9. What is Ireland’s second most important market for dairy?
10. What percentage shareholding does Glanbia co-op own in Glanbia PLC?
Answers: 1 A; 2 B; 3 B; 4 C; 5 A; 6 B; 7 C; 8 B; 9 C; 10 A