Reader query

Dear Sir or Madam. I am 86 years old. I buy the Irish Farmers Journal weekly. My nephew wants to buy my house. I am single. Would you do a piece in the paper on the best way to do this to avoid gift tax or stamp tax? Who has to be notified of the sale? Does the deed have to be recorded? Any information will be valuable.