Win a VIP experience at the NPC with Local Link - new name for Rural Transport
To celebrate this, we’re giving readers the chance to win a fantastic VIP trip to join us at the 86th National Ploughing Championships in Tullamore this 19-21 September. Not only does the VIP prize include admission tickets to Ploughing, but the winner and their family and friends will be transported to and from the event by Local Link.
To win this fantastic prize, all you have to do is visit our competition page https://locallink.ie/en/ploughing-championships and enter your details.
When you get to Ploughing, come and join the fun at the Local Link stand, where we will be challenging guests to take the Local Link quiz show - an exciting test of wits that requires teamwork and strategy to win great prizes.
Funded by the Rural Transport Programme, Local Link offers a valuable public transport service to rural communities in Ireland. With 17 Local Link offices located nationwide, contact them to find out more, or visit www.locallink.ie for a full list of routes and services available.
Terms and conditions
1. Prize cannot be exchanged for cash equivalent.
2. Local Link transport service subject to availability.
3. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
4. We reserve the right to cancel or amend this promotion or these rules at any time.
5. Prize limited to one trip to Ploughing for a maximum of 10 people travelling per bus, plus driver.
6. Closing date for receipt of entries is 11 September 2017.
7. Winners will be notified by email on 12 September 2017.
8. The competition is open to those living in an area served by Local Link.
9. For the purpose of administering the competition, we will collect entrants’ names, email addresses, and county.
10. Entrants’ names, email addresses, and counties will be shared with Verve for the purpose of administering the competition.
11. Entrants’ names, email addresses, and counties will be deleted once the competition concludes unless entrants indicate consent to receive information and updates about Local Link in future