1. Which company owns the famous sausage and rasher brand, Denny?
A. Kerry Group
B. Dawn Meats
2. What is the name of the new Chair of Ornua?
A. Dan McSweeney
B. Denis Cregan
C. Aaron Forde
3. What company opened a new infant formula plant in Monaghan this year?
C. New Baze
4. How much is Glanbia Cheese investing in its new Mozzarella plant in Portlaoise?
5. Which Irish company owns the famous Dairygold butter brand?
C. Kerry Group
6. Who is the US secretary for Agriculture?
A. Tom Vilsack
B. Hillary Clinton
C. Sonny Perdue
7. Where is the new EU commissioner for Agriculture from?
8. How much did the Irish Farmer’s Journal reveal Larry Goodman’s business and investment empire is now worth?
9. Which hotel did FBD Hotels buy earlier this year for almost €9m
A. The Heritage Hotel, Killenard
B. Kilashee Hotel, Naas
C. The NewPark Hotel , Kilkenny
10. Which co-op opened at €26m drier that would increase capacity by 50% this year?
Answers: 1 A; 2 B; 3 C; 4 B; 5 C; 6 C; 7 A; 8 C; 9 A; 10 A