1. Senan Crowley, Portlaoise Co Laois.
2. Frank Ryan, Murroe, Co Limerick.
3. Caroline Curtain, Lahinch, Co Clare.
1. The Republic of Ireland’s last senior international goal came in September, against which country?
2. In the absence of Jonathan Sexton, who captained the Irish rugby team for the first time against England in November 2020?
3. What nationality is shared by the winners of three men’s golf majors played in 2020?
USA (Collin Morikawa, Bryson DeChambeau, Dustin Johnson)
4. Lewis Hamilton tied Michael Schumacher’s record of seven Formula 1 World Drivers’ Championships in 2020 – in which year did he win his first title?
5. Which Irish teenager competed in the 2021 PDC World Darts Championship in December?
6. As of 16 December 2020, who is the longest-serving Premier League manager?
Sean Dyche (Burnley)
7. The shortened 2020 SSE Airtricity League Premier Division season saw Dundalk finish outside the top two for the first time since which year?
8. What nationality is Republic of Ireland senior women’s national team manager Vera Pauw?
9. Liverpool’s Premier League win was the club’s first English league title since 1988, 1989 or 1990?
10. Which former Blackburn Rovers and Republic of Ireland midfielder is now the assistant manager of the Irish men’s national team?
11. Which Cork jockey rode Al Boum Photo to victory in the 2020 Cheltenham Gold Cup?
12. Barry Geraghty retired in 2020 – which horse did the Meath man pilot to victory in the 2020 Aintree Grand National?
13. Rachael Blackmore had her first Cheltenham Festival win in 2020, riding Honeysuckle to victory in the David Nicholson Mares’ Hurdle – from which county does the jockey hail?
14. When Santiago won the Irish Derby at the Curragh in 2020, it gave trainer Aidan O’Brien victory for the 12th, 13th or 14th time?
15. When was the last time before 2020 that the Irish Grand National was not run?
16. Who did Dublin beat to win the 1995 All-Ireland SFC final?
17. Sonia O’Sullivan won gold over which distance at the 1995 World Athletics Championships in Gothenburg?
18. Which country won the grand slam in the 1995 Five Nations Championship?
19. Which Clare player scored the all-important goal as they beat Offaly to win the 1995 All-Ireland senior hurling final?
20. In which Cork town did Steve Collins beat Chris Eubank in March 1995 to win the WBO super-middleweight title for the first time?
21. How many goals did Limerick score in their five games en route to winning the Liam MacCarthy Cup?
22. Who managed Kilkenny to win the All-Ireland senior camogie title?
23. How many pointed sideline cuts did Joe Canning score for Galway in their All-Ireland semi-final defeat to Limerick?
24. Waterford’s All-Ireland hurling semi-final win over Kilkenny was the Cats’ first defeat in the penultimate stage since which year?
25. Tipperary’s defence of the Liam MacCarthy ended at the All-Ireland quarter-final stage – when did the Premier County last retain the title?
26. Which was the only grand slam tennis tournament not to take place in 2020?
27. Katie Taylor’s win over Miriam Gutiérrez in November made it how many professional fights without defeat – 17, 18, 19 or 20?
28. Which American football team won Super Bowl LIV in February?
Kansas City chiefs
29. Which former Irish rugby international released an autobiography entitled No Hiding in 2020?
30. Sam Bennett, who won the green jersey (points classification) at the 2020 Tour de France, is a native of which town?
31. Prior to Exeter Chiefs’ Heineken Champions Cup final win over Racing 92 in October, which was the last club to win the decider at the first time of asking?
32. Ireland played four games in the Women’s Six Nations Championship before it was cancelled – how many did they win?
33. Which non-Six Nations country was in Ireland’s group in the Autumn Nations Cup?
34. In which French city will the 2021 Heineken Champions Cup final be played?
35. Of which nationality is Connacht head coach Andy Friend?
36. In January, Corofin became the first team to win the All-Ireland Club SFC for the third straight year – which was the last club before the Galway side to win back-to-back titles?
37. Who won Division 1 of the Allianz Football League in 2020?